Home | Contact Us
Universal Ministries on Facebook
Ordained Minister, Ordained, Ordination
Get Ordained Today

You can have LEGAL ordination, Minister Credentials, today.

State Laws for Ministers

30-1-6. Who may solemnize marriages -- Certificate.

(1) Marriages may be solemnized by the following persons only: (a) ministers, rabbis, or priests of any religious denomination who are: (i) in regular communion with any religious society; and (ii) 18 years of age or older. Ministers must provide a certificate of marriage to the county clerk who issued the marriage license within 30 days after the marriage.

© Universal Ministries 2000-2023

Web Analytics Made Easy -